Background

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day!!


I must say that Mother's Day is one of my favorite days!! I really have no idea why because I still have to get up, fix breakfast, clean up, get the kids going, chase the kids around...I could go on! It's not like I get to sit in a lounge chair on a tropical beach with a super sexy guy serving me drinks every 15 minutes or so. Ahhh that would be so nice. Well, there are 364 other days I can enjoy the sun, the beach, and the "view".

On mother's day, I want to be with none other than my two girls. They have taught me the true meaning of unconditional love and have shown me strength that is beyond belief. Trying to put what it's like being a mother into words would be something like ; it's the happiest, hardest, scariest, confused, excited...every emotion you could think of all wrapped in one. By far, the good times outweigh the bad. They are my life and truly hold my heart in their very souls!

Happy Mother's Day!

Here are some pics that I find so memorable as a mother!

Elizabeth's first ballet recital!

Elizabeth boating...her favorite summer fun!

Meghan happy as can be!

Elizabeth's priceless smile!

Sisters!!

Beautiful Elizabeth!

Elizabeth's first day of Kindergarten!

Meghan and her amazing strength...she is a fighter!!

Beautiful Meghan and her priceless smile!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Mothers Day to you! I hope you had an enjoyable one! :)

    ReplyDelete