Background

Friday, October 29, 2010

So Sad

Epilepsy sucks! In fact, it blows! It's a nuisance and a constant worry in our lives everyday. But for so many people that I have met, and read about, it's so much more than just a nuisance.

My heart is so heavy for Gracie's family, at Gracie's Journey, as Gracie went to Heaven last Saturday. She fought so hard against a devastating seizure disorder. I never got the opportunity to meet this precious child, but in her 3 months, she has touched and impacted my life more than anything. I fell in love with her the first time I read her story and saw her adorable picture.

Please pray for Gracie's parents as they search to find comfort in their lives.God couldn't have chosen more loving or wonderful parents for Gracie.

No comments:

Post a Comment