Background

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter


Easter will always be so very special to me! Meghan was born Easter 2008. After a long excruciating 54 minutes of labor and the extensive pushing for 1 minute and 45 seconds, my little bundle came out at exactly about the same time the ham did!

So, I do have easy labors, and in fact I didn't realize that I was even in labor. I managed to make my green bean caserole and while it was baking I rested on the couch. I did have cramping but nothing bad at all. So, Matt pulled the casserole out of the oven for me and asked if we wanted to go have dinner (at his parents) first, or stop by the hospital to get checked out. Well it is a darn good thing we opted for the hospital first, as Meghan would have either been born at my in-laws, or on the side of Hwy 50!

Needless to say every year I get nominated to make green bean casserole, and I can't help but relive Easter 2008! I got the best darn Easter present ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment