Background

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Mommy After Work

So many day's a week I just want to come home from work, sit on the couch, relax, and watch TV. In my mind I hope the girls, well at least Elizabeth, are tired and want to hang out with me on the couch. More times than not I hear "Mommy, can we go outside." Quickly I search our guide on the TV for a recent showing of Icarly. Of course, during the week, they are all re-runs (darn Nickelodeon). It would be so easy to tell her, "It's too windy", "It's too cold", "It's too...whatever". I'm good...I could convince her that the "Malcolm in the Middle" on the TV is new, and she would totally settle for that!

BUT...before I know it, both E and M, will be out with their friends and/or boyfriends, and I will wish we were outside playing. So I will always treasure the moments when I'm running with the girls outside...no matter how tired I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment